View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Might as well have a racist bashing thread,

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a difference between : "I think black people are inherently less intelligent and predisposed to becoming criminals."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This should read as two statements:

"There is overwhelming objective evidence that black people are inherently less intelligence (on average)", AND
"People with lower levels of intelligence are more likely to turn to crime, and as a group, will commit more crime."

These statements accurately reflect reality in my opinion. I'll start a new thread if you like.

Quote:

WTF is it with these people.

Most seem logic deficient.

Choosing political considerations over logic and evidence seems more logic deficient to me, however necessary or admirable the choice may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are citing IQ tests which on average, show a hierarchy of Asian, White, Hispanic, Black.

So I can asume that you also hold the belief that with from an Asian point of view,

This should read as two statements:

"There is overwhelming objective evidence that white, hispanic, and black people are inherently less intelligence (on average)", AND
"People with lower levels of intelligence are more likely to turn to crime, and as a group, will commit more crime."

These statements accurately reflect reality in my opinion.

Correct?