View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 06:45 PM

Default QJs Heavy Flop action

I am not hero, but I am a villan in this hand. Just wanted to know what you guys think about this:

$.25/.50 homegame. 5 handed, game is winding down and there is a good ammount of $$ on the table.

Hero has been playing well and has doubled through a few times through. Hero has $60 (loaned out his winnings so a few LAGs can continue playing-he has profited 2 buy-ins today).

Villan #1(original PFR) is a LAG/maniac/retard. He is the worst player I have seen. He has bet $20 on air, and folded to a $5 turn all-in. He overvalues AQ unimproved, he will call with NPND, he will call all-ins with bottom pair, or even NPND(and no overpair). He is a dream to be with, and has alot of $$. He has been stacking off villan #2 with A2s vs 99 earlier. He has the table covered, and has about $110.

Villan #2 is me, playing solid/TAG, trying to stack maniac. I have lost $60 earlier when I pushed 99 against villan 1 and lost to A2s- I have $40 (my last $$ in wallet).

Villan #3 is a LAG/desperate player who has lost today to villan #1. He is known to push with weakness/bottom pair or better, and is on tilt (IMO). He has $13.

PF: Villan #1 raises to $1. MP folds. Hero calls $1 in MP with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB(villan #2) calls $1. BB(Villan #3) calls $.50 in the BB. 4 to the flop.

($4) Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villan 2 checks. Villan 3 pushes for $12. Villan 1 calls $12. Hero calls $12. Villan 2(SB) pushes for $27 more. Villan 1 folds. Hero ??

Do you think pushing this flop after villan 1 calls would have been better? Do we have the odds to call? Are we good here?