View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 08:34 AM

Default Re: 2+2 SNG Game Survey

I PM'ed Doc this am regarding the SnG discussion as follows:

[ QUOTE ]
Humble apologies, was playing a game last night and fully intended to post afterwards but step-daughter has been unwell and needed some fussing.

Anyways, I wasn't going to add anything surprising to your full post. I play the SnG games for the fun and to help tighten up my game. That's incentive enough in my book to keep playing, it's great to rub shoulders with those that have an equal passion for the game and greater ability.

Answering your questions one at a time:

1)I think that's one all the players should answer, my reason is as stated above, I learn and it only costs me $11 (fabulous value)
2)We will only get this broadcast in the UK probably in 2005 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
3)Yes I still like this, even once/twice a month. Idea of posting full report from winner again adds to learning (and for just $14 every fortnight/month).
4)That's a toughie for all of us who have to earn a living in the workplace. Current time for Euro game suits me but I'm aware that's not the case for everyone. Again you're probably back at the weekend to get a time to suit all.
5)Think you guys have ironed this out, I've no problems with any idea that reaches everyone, and yes a rolling 10 weeks leaderboard sounds good (shows who's running hottest of late - BYRON!!)
6)Weekly tournie is good, it's not a huge investment in time or money. I quite like the fact that others may sneak in, if we get to a stage where we have nearer 50 participants then that to me would be the time to seek a private tournie.

Sorry for delay

Regards

Billy (stoneii)

[/ QUOTE ]