View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Re: FelicisLee? anyone? (L/C)... plus a thought about online stud-ers...

Jeez, can anyone spell my name correctly? Good thing I found this thread, you fat fingered typist! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I made a post here a week or so ago, about Stud games and their likelihood of a comeback. Guess it had a big impact, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yeah, I'm in a mood today. I'd blame it on chemo, but that ended a while ago. I have the hair to prove it:

The steroids in the chemo cocktail made me a little puffy, but that has pretty much gone away altogether now (this pic is over three weeks old). Luckily, the steroids didn't shrink my balls at all! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

A couple of weeks ago we went to Wynn to check out the 10/20 mixed games. Absolutely beatable. One of the softest games I've ever played outside of low buy-in NLHE. We played a rotation of Stud, Stud 8, Omaha 8, Crazy Pineapple 8, Razz and TDL. It was a forced rotation of every eight hands. Lots of eights in that game, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This was my first attempt at playing Stud games since chemo started. I had no problem in the beginning, but after about four hours, started to crash pretty hard. Maybe in a few more months (and a few more cruises spent soaking up the healing sun), I'll be back to eight hour Stud sessions with no difficulty.

Thanks for inquiring about me. Don't I just feel special! Actually, I like it better when I'm getting flamed and stalked. Just feels more natural somehow! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]