View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Top 6 in the NFL?

[ QUOTE ]
Explosive offense? Compared to who the Bears? They have run the ball well against teams that don't play the run well and they have been able to go deep on teams that have secondary problems. With no left tackle and a statue at QB they are going to have lots of problems with teams that can rush the passer. I think Carolina, Seattle and the Bears are better than they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know what explosive means? It means explosive big play type recievers like Terry Glenn. You know Bledsoe the guy everyone keeps hating on has the highest qb rating in the nfc right? It means he has a high yards per pass, it means a lot of things, but it means he makes it "explosive". The cowboys run most of their formations to protect Bledsoe, and when hes protected hes very good.

Also, if the playoffs somehow go through chicago then yes they have a very good chance to make it cause thats where they hammer down. But they CANT SCORE, the ravens of old at least had an experienced QB and the bulldozer in the backfield. When they go on the road to Seattle or Dallas or even the Giants or Panthers they will be scored on, and they will need to respond and I dont think they can. At home they can keep those teams low, but on the road it will be much tougher, and like I said with the schedule I dont think they get any more then 1 home game in the playoffs.