View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Question for counters

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to run a count on the online decks or are they shuffled after every hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are shuffled after every hand (or penetration is so poor no advantage can be obtained).

[ QUOTE ]
Have any of you succesfully done this, and if so, have you been banned from these sites for having a +EV game (which should tell them you are counting)

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been banned from several sites, but that is from bonus whoring, which is how you beat online BJ

[ QUOTE ]
What would the bankroll requirements be for running a say 5-50 dollar spread? When I say requirements, I mean an amount of money that theoretically would not be extinguished while using a counting method with perfect strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

100 BB would probably be a good place to start to keep risk low, although theoretically any finite bankroll no matter how big has some small chance of going broke.

[ QUOTE ]
Blackjack has wild swings with deviation, but after a certain number of hands, the overall odds always surpass variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are talking about NO which usually falls in the 50,000 hand range or more. Which gives you some idea of how wide the variance can be at times.