View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Early Week 6 bets?

at first glance I like Browns +5.5 - they have played everyone tough as you say and the Ravens can't seem to get out of their own way with AWright at QB.

The problem is that the Browns don't run the ball well and the Ravens D is very tough against the pass so the Brown could have trouble moving the ball.

But... they won't have far to move it if Wright gives it to them as he's prone to do. 5.5 is too many for the Ravens to be getting here, even at home.

As much as I hate betting against home dogs and as much as I think this is going to be a BSP pick, the Bengals showed something against the Jags on Sunday. I like them -3 at Titans. I think the over (45) looks fairly playable as well, but Pinny currently has it at -107.

Redskins +5.5 (-108 @ Pinny). First, the problems : 2nd road game in a row, not much offense, its only a matter of time before Brunell goes down and you don't want to have $$$ on the 'Skins in the game that he does. Now, the reasons to bet the Skis : solid D; will keep game close; will move ball some against questionable Chiefs D. I like the Redskins getting 5.5 even on the road.

FishNChips
4-6-0
-1unit