View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 11:41 AM

Default Quick Trip Report

(1) Joe didn't answer his cell phone when I called him and therefore failed to put me on any lists.

(2) When I got there, JoeU, JTG, JT and someone else whose name I've forgotten were playing in a 2/4 game. I hung out for a few minutes while I waited to get off of the lists I was on and talked about meeting up with the same people in different cardrooms later.

(3) Joes U and T massively overplayed AQ high against each other. They are fish.

(4) JT was a wuss and decided to let a little snow and the pats game keep him from sticking around and came by my game and said goodbye right after I sat down.

(5) Everyone else was apparently also a wuss, but didn't even own up to it...

(6) I lost a bunch of stacks with sets that were beat on the flop, then my buddy and I realized that it was snowing really hard and that we didn't want to drive back that night.

(7) I played in a great 20/40 for most of the rest of the night with a guy whose handle I forget who knows ZeeJustin. The game was extremely good but my cards, play, and alertness were not. I managed to make a whopping 1/4 of a big bet in 8 hours of playing it, though. W00t.

(8) Daryn was nowhere to be found. Weak.

That's about all I've got.

scrub