View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Re: How much to be an assassin?

[ QUOTE ]
I think there is a linear relationship between how much money would it take to kill someone, and how annoying/infuriating they are. It's a tough one for grannie because senior citizens, though slow and a danger behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose. As for a blanket price to kill someone, i would say whatever amount of money would allow me to fill a king sized bed with 100's to a height of around 10 inches, so i could then swim around in it saying "oh yes, kyles money, awesome". This price could easily be reduced if the mark in question:

-used the term "chillax"
-drove the speed limit in the fast lane
-watched the OC
-made horrible trades in online monopoly allowing the person clearly in last place to leap frog and win the game
-frequently displayed their "freestyle rap" skills while drunk and uninvited at my apartment
-preferred friends to seinfeld
-has ever said "the book was better" in response to the question, have you seen "x movie"
-has read a Harry potter book while they were an age >12
-was a female friend who frequently leans on you/holds your arm or hand/sits on your lap when you are talking to another girl, but wont take one for the team herself

If the person in question did any of those, and i was assured to get away with it, i would ask for gas money.. but not require it

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I know someone that, by using your equation, you would actually OWE me money after you killed them.