View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:01 PM

Default Re: 10 Suggestion for TruePoker

[ QUOTE ]

how about a title like mine? you have unusual access to the operator of this site and there is no reason to get nasty. be constructive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think everything I stated is not only true, but was presented in an un-nasty way. You are right, the title could have (and should have) been different. I haven't played at TruePoker in a long time, and was excited when I saw they had a reload bonus. I was hoping to add them to my list of regular sites and went in with positive expectations. Unfortunately, they fell way short. I do realize, however, that they are one of the best sites when it comes to player appreciation. This can be seen in their promotions and from the interacting of TruePoker CEO (I think that's his name) on these forums. Unfortunately, I was not able to turn my complaints into the "suggestion box" because it was just too long and would take too much work. For this site to work I feel it would need a major facelift. I did not, however, mean to bash the site but was just rather expressing my negative experiences there.