View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

translated: "I am 29, i am a huge moron, i have never had a girlfriend, i doesnt have time to read a paragraph post, but i type out stupid things like "TL;DR" to illustrate to everyone that i am a stoner who lives, works, masturbates, etc. etc. in my parents' basement. hopefully i will get hit by a car soon and stop wasting the rest of the world's air..."

no, this is not a joke, i couldnt believe this idiot called either, and yes, i am aware that AA beats KK preflop, but once he saw that flop and saw that i check raised him, he had to know that his hand was beat. He fished out there, the point is that even 27o can beat AA. this guy, just like a lot of people, cant just learn to fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend, nope I normally don't have time to read this pointless rabble, I am a stoner and I laugh at you for using that label like it's a bad thing, and I live in a pimpass house and go to a university thanks to poker. Seriously, my live > your life.

OK I read your post now, and I now realized why I didn't read it. I never trust a guy with a 26 post count, cuz they always post meaningless [censored] like this.

Yes, I know 27o can be AA. Everybody else here does too. Most of us play hundreds of hands of poker a day, we've seen it all. But that's not what happened here. Your KK got beat by AA. Cry me a [censored] river. No micro-limit player in their right mind's gonna fold that flop with AA ...

You're better off just telling everybody that this post was a joke; otherwise you're gonna continue looking like the fool that you are ya [censored]' penny-ante loser.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Kyle

PS - You suck at poker and at life.