View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 06:18 PM

Default ***Update***

Over the past few days I've been attempting to fill the gaps of hands I didn't capture datamining. Luckily I've had some very trusting and generous players send me all the hands from these limits and I've loaded all of them into the database. Even though I have a lot more hands I'm still hesistant to upload any more screenshots at all until I feel the data is accurate.

I've downloaded the program PartyMine to insure that the tables always stay open as long my PartyPoker is open so hopefully over the next few months I will get at least 95% of the hands played at these limits and then report back with the findings after confirming the accuracy of results with regulars in the game.

In the meantime, I would be very greatful if others contacted me through PM on 2+2 or on AIM (Enon07) if they have datamined hands at these limits from November that they'd be willing to send me.

As it stands, I've been convinced that overall the data as is currently presented is an innacurate approximation of peoples true winrates according to a number of sources. Before I post datamined PT shots next time I will run the data by my sources first.

I'd still like to sell the database and raise money for charity but I haven't looked into a secure intermediary to accept donations. When I get this all set up I will report back in this thread.

-Lee