Thread: T6s play along
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 10:32 PM

Default Re: T6s play along (TURN)

[ QUOTE ]
um whats with that flop raise with a 1card gutter
the 7 draw is ok but with that board its not nearly as strong as a normal double gutter

I guess call the 3bet

edit:I'm getting good at reading the board today

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I give myself full outs for the double-bellybuster, since the only hand I'm really worried about is JT and the only aggressor I see is UTG and he raised UTG preflop, so I'm not seeing JT out of him. But, I can still give myself full outs for the J since the J gives me the same hand as JT.

Anyhoo, I capped with 3 opponents:

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (15 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (14.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero ?

Too bad I lost SB. What now?