Old 12-19-2005, 12:54 PM
bosoxfan bosoxfan is offline
Junior Member

Location: massachusetts
Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to see a transcript of the emails that you sent to the CS rep as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only have the last of the 4 I sent to customer support here is the exchange:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Craig,

I am really sorry about the very late reply; after I received your email I
contacted our marketing department and got a confirmation that is was sent and
after that I emailed our shipper to find out what exactly happened but as of yet
I have not received a reply from them which is why I have been holding on
replying to you; but, I realize that this was a mistake on my part. As soon as I
find out anything I will email you back and let you know. Again, I apologize for
my lack of response to your email.

Sincerely,

Alexandra
Team Absolute ~ VIP Services
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"
VIP@AbsolutePoker.com

Refer your friends to Absolute Poker today and we’ll hand you some FREE cash.
See www.absolutepoker.com/promotionsReferAFriend.asp for more details!