View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Wierdest experience of my life. Dont know what to do.

Ok, so I meet this girl. She is pretty cool, extremely mellow, and extremely fun to be with. We have been dating for about 3 weeks and everything has been going great.

We go out tonight, play some pool and have some drinks. I walk her up to her door and she invites me in. I never been to her place before, so I decided to check it out. We start making out and we did the "nasty."

I take my condom off and throw it in the wastebin near her nightstand and then she tells me to take a shower.

I thought it was weird of her telling me to take a shower, but I thought nothing of it.

I come out of the shower and she goes in and takes a shower.

Now comes the weird part. I start sitting on her bed from boredom and noticed the condom is missing from the wastebin.

I just thought that she threw it away somewhere else because it was looked really gross to guests or her parents to see a used rubber sitting on top of the garabage.

So I wonder around her apartment and go inside her fridge to get a beer. I grabbed a budweiser, but then I noticed somewhere really strange. There were a bunch of used condoms in the dairy compartment. I WAS IN SHOCK!

There were about 13 of them total and they were tied at the ends with those tiny metal wires you use to tie the ends of a trash bag.

Should I bring this up to her? Should I forget that I saw this? Does this means she is crazy and I should just leave?

Any suggestions would be great.