View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Mike Sexton from Party calling...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know just enough to be dangerous and so do I. Yes they are allowed to call but they are not allowed to block caller ID.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

Caller ID sometimes won't work for overseas calls. Where's Party located again...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes? Sometimes?? Is that like ocassionally? Rarely? Once in awhile? Almost never? Hardly ever?

Seems to me every single person who was called got all 0's. Does this sound like sometimes to you?

At any rate you are so focused on being stupid you insist on being wrong as well. It doesn't matter insofar as Mike Sexton is involved. He, via a recording, placed a call to US customers with no caller ID code. Pretty simple to understand for most of us. This is in direct violation of the TCPA.

In addition to this violation the fact that it was made using an automated telephone dialing system to any cellphone where the receiving party incurs any charge is another violation. Even when the automated system is used properly and with your prior consent the message must state clearly the telephone number (other than that of the autodialer or prerecorded message player which placed the call) or address of such business, other entity, or individual.

So you should have gracefully accepted my correction and quit while your were only partially behind. Players like you always like to chase to the river so there may be no hope for you. Care to rebuy?