View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Re: Why George W. Bush is not a Christian

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

SDM, I don't know how to say this politely, so I'll just say it. You are an idiot if you believe that crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record I'm glad you are back, I feared we had lost you. (seriously, I'm not being sarcastic)

Why would the President of the USA ever tell the leaders of Muslim states that he is on a military mission from God?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="#666666">Because that is the language of Muhammad, the language they understand.</font> [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is absolutely preposterous!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="#666666">Please tell me you have a pipe in your hand and tweed jacket on as you were typing this, it fits so well together.</font> [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And yet you buy it hook, line, and sinker.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does seem consistent with the many times that W has invoked God to help with his regime, after all you don't think he wants ID side by side with Evolution in schools for nothing do you?

And we are supposed to respect your opinions on religion when it is obvious you'll believe anything you read so long as it conforms to what you *want* to believe? Sorry, mate, but you just proved everything I thought about your rationality on matters. And no, I'm not a Republican (or Democrat, if it matters).

[/ QUOTE ]

And we are supposed to respect your opinions on George W. Bush when you have stated you are in the US military?

You may be projecting your desired beliefs onto me because you know that this man potentially has your life in his hands, which must be a difficult situation on your part, knowing that not only a Christian (a religion you oppose), but one whose IQ is constantly subject to criticism (wheras you are on the verge of being Dr. Kidluckee) could mobilize you or your friends to be cannon fodder if God tells him to.

Your friend,
SDM

[i]PS - All responses written in <font color="#666666">this color</font> is me being jovial, please do not interpret it as an insult towards you.

PPS - Although you may not believe it, and I understand if you don't, but I have 0% animosity for you and I mean that.