View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Party Poker SNG\'s

[ QUOTE ]
It really makes no difference to any of us whether Dan is a long-term winner or loser. Whether he is a shark or a fish

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it makes a big difference to one of us, namely Dan.

My post was not meant to be venomous. I was simply trying to point out that a single day can skew one's opinion of the kinds of results one expects to acheive. This can be very disheartening when the eventual downward swing comes and the same 'idiots' who made that win possible start demonstrating why they never bothered to learn to play poker right - because their strategy sometimes works!

Actually, what am I saying? That is not why I replied and I made that clear. I replied because there are players struggling to beat 10+1 and if anything seems venemous to me, it is a post stating that the losers on party are all idiots and morons. This seemed especially true to me when there was a thread right below this one to that effect.

While I think my reply could be valuable to Dan and others who think as he does, it is not directed at them.

It is directed at the players struggling to beat 10+1 who may not be doing much wrong and who do not need to hear about what idiots they are.

Regards,
Brad S