View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 06:33 AM

Default Question for you SNG power tools users....

Hey all, first post in this forum. Have been reading a lot of the posts on here and been trying to learn. I have played some sngs before and recently began three tabling low buyins. One thing I love to hear about them is that they are formulaic.

Anyway, to the question. Does sng powertools require an extremely mathmatical mind. I am not horrible at math, but by no means as saavy as the formulas I hear quoted here and on the probability forum. I would like to get the sngPT, but reading the forum at the site, it sounds like a lot of difficult math to be doing on the spot (multitabline?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

Also, one thing that the website at sngpt said was that knowing the range your opponet would call with in bubble play goes into the formula. But even 3 tabling, I dont think I could give a great estimation of that on many of my opponets. I just dont have time to pay that close of attention. Am I missing something here, or can you use PT without having great reads on every opponet?

I appreciate any advice. Thanks for all the great info so far guys.