Thread: DONT PLAY UB
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Re: DONT PLAY UB

Not the worst theory in the world regarding dropping down.

As a bit of a thread hijack, i play at Pokerroom (well, BetonBet, one of its skins) and find them to be very profitable.

The software however is slow and clunky. But that might just be cos my laptop is slow and clunky. Only when i upgrade will i truely know either way.

The players are no better than party players. In fact, by the games being slower and play requiring more than just pushing preflop, even in pretty late stages, your edge over the weak players is magnified.

Saabpo, every 2+2er's favourite bot, would not turn a profit in Pokerroom. Not as much as party anyway.

I believe, that having tried most of the major sites, including stars and party as the ones named in this thread, Pokerroom is the most profitable site ive played on yet.

The rakeback and ability to work of bonuses using SnGs is a great thing too.

My theory, just try a few sites and find whats right for you. You'll make mistakes, we all do, but one you find whats right for you, ignore what others say. One to a hand and one to an opinion.

Oh, and whatever you choose, choose one with rakeback - or at a push if choosing stars take out the max you can on all their bonuses.

Find what works for you. Push folding level 4 onwards didnt work for me, maybe like most here, it will for you. Maybe you want ten minutes a level like stars, maybe 10 hands is more your bag. Hell, why not try 5 or 6 handed SnGs? The choice is endless.

Find your path young padowan, find your path.

Phill