View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 05:14 AM

Default Re: anti war please respond

Not evryone that believes that this war is wrong is anti-Israeli. The views that you are putting forth remind me of the anti-Castro Cubans. Most of the high level operatives in the Cuban community worked for the CIA. Many still do. Nixon's used many of these same CIA operatives as plumbers. Speculation exists (not without evidence from Jim Garrison) that several of these operatives were involved in the assasination of JFK.

I have no more reason to believe in your exiles than I do in those Cubans. Not one democracy exists in the Islamic Middle-East countries. Not one. Egypt claims to have one, but Mubarak has been president since Sadat's assasination.
Egypt uses tactics reminiscent of Saddam against any political opposition.

I don't trust the CIA to tell the American public the truth about anything. More evidence exists linking the CIA to 9-11 than exists for linking Iraq.

Since when does the USA give a damn about dictators that kill their own people? Not in Pakistan. Not the former Shah, not Somoza, not Marcos, not in Guatemala, not in El Salvador. Not in Honduras. Not in Peru. Not in Rwanda. Not for years in South Africa. Dick Cheney voted in congress to reccomend that Nelson Mandela remain in prison for life.

The USA stands for corporate profits. From a geo political point of view, conquering Iraq makes sense. With Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE under American arms, the rest of the world that is dependant upon oil from the region will have to kiss Bush's ass.

The problem is that the army will never be able to leave while the world is dependant upon fossil fuels.

By the way,Mr. Spook, is it a coincidence that Enron and Halliburton "won" contracts to do major work in post war
Viaquez? (oh, excuse me Iraq)