View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Conjelco usually gives you an option

hi.....i have 3 pre-orders of the book and have some small requests regarding delivery.

i'm going to be on vacation in afghanistan on July 17-18. is it possible to have the book shipped to reach me at the Holiday Inn there? will there be problems getting it through customs because officials will become confused and think it is terrorist-code?

after that perhaps you can have the next copy shipped to me directly at the top of Mt. Everest somewhere between July 19-21. i hear the games are reasonably loose up there.

after that i will be attending the olympics in greece throughout august. can i have it shipped to me directly in my seat at the gold-medal soccer final. i am in section G, row 14, seat 6.
i have also already pre-ordered a pizza from domino's for this same location. to save on shipping, i think it would be more convenient to have the book delivered WITH the pizza. would there be any objections to letting the pizza-delivery guy bring the book with him?? do you know if i should be concerned about this method?? i don't want to get tomato-sauce on the book.

thank you for your consideration on this matter.

by the way....i'm really looking forward to receiving the book.