View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: AC Poker News Article

[ QUOTE ]
New rooms, more tables is great...if you live nearby.

I left A.C. a few days ago. I was there for nine days. Most of those days I made more than $500 a day. I played exclusively in Taj. I had to leave because of the high hotel situation. I could have continued paying, but it just got on my nerves. I wasn't staying at Taj. Need I explain the points system and how I seem never to have "enough points"? I wonder how many of the Taj rooms, poker players actually receive at a discount. All I heard was complaints about how person's couldn't get a "poker rate".

Anyway, I was staying in a place called Absecon for a few days. Then, I moved to Pleasantville for the rest of the time. I could have handled the weekday rates, but I just couldn't stand those weekend rates. The joints I was in were not complete dives, but if I sought anything cheaper, I'm sure I would have been putting my life at risk. I was also getting tired of driving from Pleasantville and West A.C. into A.C. to the Taj.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you see at the bottom where it talked about the Borg increasing from 35 to 85 tables....hoooooly expansion batman,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you play at the Trop? They charge about 85$ per room if you have a poker card.