View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Re: How are people this retarted?

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting thought process here. If you had been running over the table on the bubble as you indicate, I would most likely call the push here as well. If he wins this hand (that he is a 65-35 favorite in), he becomes the dominant chip leader and has a solid chance of taking down first place. If he folds this, then what else must he fold while the small stack is still around? What happens if the small stack makes it through the next orbit? Is this guy suppossed to just passively fold all his hands to your greatness? Not only do I not see this play as "retarded," given the information you provided, I consider it the CORRECT play. Why wait around and HOPE to spinelessly win $4? The push, IMHO, is what is suspect. The only callers you will get are the ones who have u dominated. You should have been down to about 1200 chips here.
Les

[/ QUOTE ]

You're risking a buy-in when you are guranteed to at least turn a profit on this SnG? Why are you thinking of it as $4? Of course that means nothing to you, but to someone who plays $6 SnG's it's a lot. BTW, it's not just $4- it's a difference of $10. Horrible reasoning