View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 05:34 AM

Default Re: 3-bet J10s against good player?

[ QUOTE ]
as always... the ansewr to this question is depends. you all think i am too lag,but i win a lot ,yes? whnyu dop yo uthnk that? hy do you thkn i never post. i have secrets. i will not tell ou my secrest. you need tofigure them ou ton our own. it depends. sometimes you 3bet with it. sometimes ou 3bet with trash . if you think theyu are weak. ifthey are oslidm then onlyh occasionaly. poker is a game of adapationats. you have to work it.

sometimes i start replying to a post, thnen realize i am giving too much informatoin away so i stop and delete it. there si so much 2p2 is missing... i know how to play thne tag style, you have to LEARN ALL HE STYLES. it is not even teh styole, it is the theory. YO UMUST LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS, then yu can play whatever. i can play lag, i can play tag, i can play whatever the [censored] and i will always win becaues ia dapt to the table. yo uneed to adapt. sometimes you od it, sometimes you don't. sometimes i 3-bet the turn with nothing, sometimes i do it with the nuts., it is all about understanding.

do you nderstand/

[/ QUOTE ]

It took u a long time saying same thing as me and Stellar, but hey: Cheers!