View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: Questionable Laydown - My First! (200 PLO8b)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to share with you, while I was losing all this money at PLO8 I was winning an incredibl amount of pots at show down, over 93%. That means in 93% of the time I was winning at least 1/2 the pot. But, thinking like I think you are thinking (may be wrong), that 7% was a real BIOTCH. I was getting scooped monster pots by, really, average players playing patient games.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.
Beset, this guy should be banned on account of being a fking idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Balz, you have no idea. After awhile you'd think I'd get a clue wouldn't you? Thank God for Limit HE which allowed me to play 1200 hours of poker last year and make a big, fat, whopping $6, for an earn rate of 1/2 of 1 cent per hour ! Just awesome!

So, now I still play PLO8 but I'm a actually winning (new thing for me). We'll see if it keeps up.

With Regards,

Will

[/ QUOTE ]
I should be clearer. Winning 93% of pots at showdown is either a lie or a misunderstanding. It is impossible to do, unless you *intentionally* call to the river and then fold every hand where you don't hold the nuts. And if you do have W$SD of 93%, it is virtually impossible to be a losing player. Take a look at any common PTO database; no player with a reasonable # of hands can have the stats you describe. 93% & losing is just about impossible to explain, statistically, for a rational player to arrive at.

Prove me wrong if you like, just take a PTO screenshot (I assume this is where your information comes from).