View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Hand reading from the live 2+2 table

This one is from the table Ignignokogoktockoctgotgt and I played together last night. It was the first B&M poker experience for either of us. A good time was had by all. This was the only remotely interesting hand, though. The table was extremely passive. Lots of limping preflop, and very, very little raising post flop. BB in this hand was exceptionally passive. I'm not sure I had seen him raise at all before, maybe once. He was willing to bet in a couple of ill-adivised places before, though. He bet when checked to IP with a low two pair on a four-flush board. It worked, however - he folded a guy (MP3 in this hand) with a straight. He had repeatedly shown that he was willing to play some garbage. MP3 had LRR'd a few times before, and he was willing to donkbet the flop with as little as a pair of twos. His play was pretty erratic.

Muckleshoot 4/8, 9 handed.

Wookie is in the SB with XX. Iggie is on the button with YY.

Folded to MP1 who open limps. MP3 limps. Iggie raises. I 3bet out of the SB. BB calls 2. MP1 and MP3 call. Iggie caps it. I call, and it's called around.

Flop is 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Checked to Iggie who bets, I raise. BB cold calls, MP1 folds, MP3 cold calls, Iggie calls.

Turn is 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (not sure if it was exactly a 4, but it was a low diamond) I bet, BB calls, MP3 folds, Iggie calls.

River is a fourth diamond of which I am again unsure of the value (T? Any help from Iggie?). I bet, BB raises, Iggie thinks for a bit and folds, I think for longer and call.

What hands could I have played well? What hands could Iggie have played well?