View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 09:47 PM

Default Better chips somewhere else? Help needed

I went on a decent winning streak from home games, and after christmas shopping and all that, i have about 200 left over to spend. I decided to get new poker chips. I would like 500 chips, with a custom design in the middle. After scoping the net, i found THESE...I could get 500 for 200+ shipping(after customization. Are those decent chips? I was messing around, and you could load up your own design or make it from a program they use. If i don't load up my own design, will using their designing look bad? Basically you select the background color, writing, font etc etc. If i post up my own design on it, anywhere specific where i can get logos that i want?

Are there better chips out there, which i could get customized, for the same price? Max i'd be willing to spend is 250, and i would like 500 chips. Preferably 5 colors(and preferably grey,red,green,blue and black) since tournys usally have a decent amount of people and color ups are available.

Any better site? Specific site where i can get logos that fit the chip? Thanks for any help