View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 11:36 AM

Default Re: I just found out the reason..

[ QUOTE ]
That's right, you figured me out. Another 2+2 Poker God. I was saying that if she reacts like that after a bad beat, she is apparently not as World Class as I once thought. Why didn't she just say "live poker is rigged". If she can't handle a donk making a miralce 1 outter, then I'm sorry for her. It's part of poker. I've seen hundreds of people do hundreds of worse things than that, but the players who lose don't always act like babies afterwards. There are exceptions, such as Poker Brat Phil, but he is a baby too. I didn't mind her being upset directly after the hand, but later when she went through the "Nice speech" deal, that was out of line on HER part

[/ QUOTE ]

He called her allin, he said "i'm all in" but was in fact calling because her bet that put him all in. Second, he's not some average rookie donk, he's actually a poker pro and knows better than to slow roll yet did it anyway. Third, he knew he was dead on the turn yet made the call anyway and luckily hit a miracle card. To slow roll after sucking out like that is just bad business.

Others such as Barry Greenstein in early events have blown up over far less dick moves than what this guy displayed. Your obviously a douche at the tables yourself if you can't see that.