View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Bellagio or somewhere else to keep wife happy

[ QUOTE ]
The Bellagio poker rate, unless it's changed in the last couple months, is $129 during the week and $199 on the weekends.

I myself like the Bellagio better in all respects to the Ventian. But from a wife standpoint, I can see how she might prefer the Venetian. There's the Gondola rides, and there's more shopping at "real-life" prices--the Bellagio pretty much has only the uber-high-end stores.

That's going on my stereotypical view of women; I'm unmarried myself.

I haven't been to the pool at the Venetian, but the pool at the Bellagio is the greatest pool I've been to in Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said.

Call the Bellagio poker room and set up your reservations for the poker rate. The wife should be plenty happy. Reserve yourself tickets to "O"....Thats worth tons for points with the wife. Go see it...well worth it. Might wanna make reservations for dinner at Circo too. Great view of the "Lake Bellagio Fountains" at nite. Do those two things and you can play poker to your hearts content.

And if you want to get a littel bit of that "thing" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] thats been missing since ya got married. Get her a spa at Bellagio too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]