View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Back from Vacation - so a contest and gift for the Zoo

Howdy all. I'm now officially done with my vacation. For the most part I was two weeks in Vegas, two weeks in Lake Tahoe, and two weeks in New Mexico. FWIW, I had a great time, and so did the family. However, it's time to make some more money.

Before leaving, I took most of my money out of my online accounts. Today I see that there is $122 in my favorite site (rake from a few days played in June). So, for my amusement(and with hope, yours), I will be not be adding any money to this site for the next 30 days, and will see where I manage to get by the end of that time.

Here is the contest:

A)Guess what my bankroll will be at this site after 30 days, must be in even, $100 increments or I ignore your guess.

b)Tiebreaker - Guess what my top two tournament finishes are during this 30 day period at this site

c)All guesses must be in this thread, none accepted after midnight Friday - so if your guess is posted on 7/23 you are too late.

Notes about my play at this site:

I have $122 to work with and probably won't tap-out. I'll play .50/$1 4-tables until I have a bit more money, then will play higher. If I have to, I'll drop down to $25 NL.

I will probably only play a few hours each day -

The contest is for 30 days, and ends 8/21, but I can't tell you how many days I'll actually play.

I will play some MT tournaments after winning a few bucks.

How much will I have in 30 days? How the hell do I know, your guess is probably as good as mine.

PRIZES

First place - closest to my site bankroll after 30 days (again - rounded to $100 or I ignore your guess) and settled by tiebreaker if need be. I'll take 20% of my site bankroll, play two tournaments of my choice (and post prior to the tournament), and give the winner 20% of any payoff.

Second prize, second closest (or closest with tiebreaker loser, or if multiple winners, you split here). I'll take 10% of my bankroll and play two tournaments and give the second place person/persons 20% of any payout.

So, total of two prizes, two tournaments each played to see what you win.

If I lose the $122, no prizes. If I have any money left after 30 days, but don't cash in any of the four tournaments I play, then I'll buy the first and second place winners any 2+2 book they want (must be available on this site) and have it shipped to them free.

Why am I doing this? 'Cause it's fun.

Good Luck.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]