View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: 30/60 Stud hi hand

Questions :

-If you don't raise 4th (I'm assuming to fold some people), what do you do on 5th when the pot is so much smaller?

-What do you put seat 8 on? (My read in white) <font color="white"> Seat 8 looks like a low 3 flush. Sticking around for the double bet on 4th looks alot like 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or something similar (maybe a rolled hand) </font> end read

Given what I think of 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] guy, 5th seems like its getting a bit scary. The reason here is that I can't see what that guy can call with that doesn't utterly destory your pot equity. And I think I may have folded there. But if the Ace is very aggressive (and will play this way with something like 66A) and the 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] guy is a bit "sticky" then I'd play on now that at least I have ugly straight outs, and my Tens are still live.