View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: How many of the BIG GAME players are the real deal?

It is hard to tell if someone is beating the game when we know nothing about whose taking the money. It is quite possible someone like daniel could play in that game for years and we wouldn't know if he was a winner or not. Becasue he will still be rich from books and adevertising or if he hit more tournies. Same with Phil I. So we may never know. But i do suspect Phil I. is good. Not "wolrd class" but good. I say this because of the statement by Barry G. But when Barry G. made those statements in his blog when he rated players. He said he thought Phil I was great tournament player and will be great in the big game too. Then he said some of the other players in our game our skeptical of whether he is a great live player in our game. But he said he thinks he will change there skeptical minds in the future. Or somerhting to that effect. So do i think Phil I. is weak player? No. Do i think he is world class. Probably not yet. But he is young and is possible. Jmo.

Barry G. top 5 put Doyle in there. So maybe Doyle can still play. and i already discuussed Phil I. chip and chau for sure. Barry not sure how he plays. Daniel makes it sound like he's not that good. But it could just be daniel's dislike for Barry.