Thread: Idol roll call
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Idol roll call

[ QUOTE ]
no word on the custom song? do we even know who wrote it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't heard anything regarding "Inside Your Heaven" (the AI single) other than it's written by 19E writers.

According to the various message boards "Long, Long Road" (Bo's other idol picked song) is by a group called Appleton. lyrics (illegal?) MP3 It's a somewhat strange choice for Bo, so I'm wondering if this is a mistake (i.e. maybe Bo is singing another song with the same title)...if this is the correct song I hope they make it a little heavier (this version is rather "pop-ish" ugh).

Carrie's other idol picked song is "Angel Brought Me Here" and was the Australian Idol's winning song (again, assuming it's the same song).

I'm disappointed Bo is doing "Vehicle", I would have preferred something like "I Don't Want To Be", "Money", or "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me", as I think all of those songs were better than Vehicle and would appeal to a wider audience. Carrie is singing "Independence Day" as her choice which is her song from the idol 4 showstoppers CD (and IMO probably her best song of the season).

It's going to be close and really I think it comes down to the main idol song and who "wins" that round. Enjoy the show and don't forget to "Bote"!

J