View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Can\'t open a few specific party tables??

I have this weird problem with party poker, where I can't open a few specific tables. I have only had this problem at a few specific 10/20. I can open 95% of tables but there are like 3 or 4 tables where it displays the "taking you to "table 69583" the "loading bar" keeps moving and moving, but it eventualy times out and says. Sorry, we were unable to take you to the table requested. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support by going to partypoker.com or call us.

I checked the people playing at the table and don't know any of them, and I am in Japan so I don't think it's the same IP address problem. I tried opening the table, when I wasn't logged in, just to observe anonomously, and it worked fine. I then logged in, leaving the table open, and it was fine. But when I attempted to close and re-open the table, the same thing happened.

I talked to party and they gave me the runarouond, about deleteing cookies on internet explorere?! and defragmenting my system.

It seems to me that my account is blocked from going to specific tables for some reason or another?! any ideas?