View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Tought spot? What do you do?

[ QUOTE ]
I like raising a lot PF with Jacks or better. Most people find themselves reasons to call with [censored] holdings I find. But I play the 22 and 33 SitNgos, maybe a little different. Anyways for him to be playing a hand like that I'd have to think he has aces. Kings would even be a completely [censored] up play. Aces would be a weird play but an acceptable one at times since he can trap smaller big pairs or top pairs on the flop. The flop is pretty raggedy, why would he try to push you out if he flopped a set? woudnl't he want the other guy to call too? Especially if he puts you on AK (though given your PF raise he probably puts you on a big pair). I think the only reasonable hand he could have is aces. I think I'd have to call this. Another factor is how are the games usually? i play at party and when there's still 8~10 ppl left ppl are goin all in on middle pairs to top pairs with garbage kickers. His range of hands offer too many things like Ace 9 or King9 for me to fold this. What do you guys think

[/ QUOTE ]

I read the hand wrong...I thought it was headsup at this point. perhaps a call is correct.