View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 05:44 PM

Default Re: 15/30 AJo against a LAG and a TAG

[ QUOTE ]
Some stats on the two opponents:

TAG
Puts money in the pot preflop 20% of the time, raises preflop 9% of his hands, goes to showdown 39% of the time and shows the winner 52% of the time.

VeryLAG
Puts money in the pot preflop 68% of the time, raises preflop 16% of his hands, goes to showdown 40% of the time and shows the winner 36% of the time.

How do you guys like it so far? (Part 2 to follow...)

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Nightwish is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="CC3333">Nightwish raises</font>, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP2 <font color="purple">(TAG)</font> 3-bets</font>, MP3 <font color="purple">(VeryLAG)</font> calls, <font color="666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="666666">2 folds</font>, Nightwish calls.

Flop: (13.66 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
Nightwish checks, <font color="CC3333">TAG bets</font>, VeryLAG calls, Button folds, Nightwish calls.

Turn: (8.33 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
Nightwish checks, TAG checks, <font color="CC3333">VeryLAG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Nightwish raises</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont hate it. I assume LAG probably would have raised if the flop if it him. TAG probably isnt fooling around given his turn check, I woundnt be too worried about him. I guess it's more less a guessing game whether or not LAG has a K. Given the information you have on him, I think he'll be taking a stab at it enough of the time for your play to be OK. I would check call the river assuming a blank fell.