View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Re: 10 x BB All in or Fold

a) I didnt relise I needed a degree in English to post here...
b) Thats the whole point of the post... to check my understanding if it is wrong constructive critisim is required not some snidey remark.... Im sick or reading smart ass comments in this forum and have only been here a few weeks....

I have HOH Vol 1 and am reading and re reading that text at the moment b4 I buy volume 2...where I believe inflection points etc...are diccussed in more depth..

We are not all poker pros or experianced players on this forum but just because we're not doesnt mean we should be treated with disrespect because we may not be as clued up as the next man....I though forums were here for people to learn and gain knowledge from more experianced players,and seek help and advice to help improve our stratagy and poker play.

And finally I would of posted this because I wanted to learn alot more about the 10x BB fold or all in stratagy anyway I just thought that would be a good hand to demonstrate my understanding of the "rule"..... Im quite comfortable in my MTT play until the blinds get to large amounts.....where now I decided to find abit more out about the 10X BB "rule" which resulted in this post......

One last point...my old man used to say to me "If you aint got nothing nice to say...dont say nothing at all"....take that advice and in future in my opinion if you want to HELP people or post something CONSTRUCTIVE then do so....but be nice about it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]