View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 01:58 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: apples / miso soup

[ QUOTE ]
I've had that green and white stuff you're talking about. [censored] horrible!

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean honest to god, that [censored] haunts my dreams. i have 2 such food experiences in my life. one was a pack of horribly freezerburned hot dogs that i ate when i was like 7 years old, just thinking about it conjures up the awful taste in my mouth. the same is possible with this soup. it is [censored] abominable.

[ QUOTE ]
I recommend picking up the soup without the tofu in it already because it never tastes quite right after it's freeze dried. just get some fresh tofu there and add it yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm far too lazy to do that. i basically want cup-a-soup miso, no adventures in tofu just yet. i haven't bought packs of it, but it seems like once you open a pack you're [censored] in terms of storage. tupperware? i have no idea. does it need to stay in some kind of liquid still? rhetoric questions here, just saying that's too much work for me at this stage.

[ QUOTE ]
I forget what it's called, but there's a really great spicy miso soup a lot of asian grocer sell that comes in a big red and yellow pack.

[/ QUOTE ]

good info. still somewhat scared/disinterested in finding and dealing with an asian grocer but i should get over it.