View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: hey dikshit read this...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care how much they make...only how much I can make.
If Party's rake-structure and/or rake-back situation is worse BUT I can still make better money there then I will play there.

FWIW - the rake at the Bellagio is worse than at Party....plus you are pretty much obligated to tip after a won hand. And they don't really give THAT much to their poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this... However, the message from the OP is clear. Could you guys imagine what party would be like if they treated their players well? A few small reload bonuses every month, rakeback, and support that can speak english (as well as other languages)... they would dominate the market. It will be interesting in a year or two to see who the big poker site is. Granny just posted in the Zoo a pic that shows stars has as many players as party does right now, and numbers at the 'smaller' sites (like ub / absolute) have been up over the last month. It is great to see people who actually care about their customers starting to get more business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I think Party is doing pretty well how it is operating right now. Can you say $9bil public offering?

Players just don't understand why rakeback is bad for the site. They only think about how it effects them (the player) and not how it effects the site. I won't go into all the reasons, but obviously the 3 biggest sites don't allow RB and most of the terd sites do. There's a reason for that. Can't believe the moderators of this site say otherwise.