Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Merry Christmas

[ QUOTE ]
For those who celebrate Christmas, have a great one. For those who don't, screw you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

For me, I am hosting Christmas this year. My wife's side are all staying with us for a few days and should lead to mass chaos at the Blues household. 9-month pregnant wife and a two-year old son, 5 year old and 6 month old niece and nephew, brother and sister in-law, and a set of grandparents to boot. Wife's father has been living with us for a few months now as he is undergoing some pretty radical cancer treatment at the Mayo clinic in MN. His radiation treatment ends today --- radical surgery, the loss of an eye, and 8 weeks of radiation later he's doing as well as can be expected. With all the chaos, all the stress of company, all the fun with having in-laws live with us for two-months, it's still been a good year.

Merry Christmas and God bless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Since Christmas is a religious holiday and this is the politics forum, I declare this thread to be an illegal mix of church and state. But Merry Christmas to you and your family anyway Elwood. And best wishes for a good and speedy recovery to your father in law. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]