View Single Post
Old 10-29-2003, 01:14 PM

Default This cold streak

I have to vent to keep sanity. It's just about 2 months now that I'm going through just a terrible run.

During this time I conitnue to review my play. Just like when I'm winning there is some tinkering and improving going on but my play has remained consistant.

I've also dropped down in stakes 2 levels as well.

Today I had 12 hands in a row where I led to the river and got beat, all but 2 were heads up.

The day before yesterday I went almost 300 hands before I had pockets I could play with.

These 2 things happen but consistantly for 2 months to a player playing 2 tables about 30 hours a week.

I have had posters on here tell me that they saw me play solid poker but just getting a run of bad luck, at least for what they saw. There is no reason to think they are lying when they tell me this.

I have also had people on party that keep following me, 2 have said that it is because the site has me "marked" for bad beats. For the record I view these 2 like people who believe somone is hot and changes their play, profitable to me. However these 2 are making a killing off me with 8-4 off hitting runner, runner.

How many of you have gone though a spell this long with consistancy under these conditions? Any advice?