Thread: HUSH Moderator
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re: HUSH Moderator

I might as well add my two cents.

I came to HUSH relatively late but have been active (overactive perhaps) in the last few months. It appears that HUSH has suffered from its own success.

On the good side, HUSH seems to have become a relatively tight-knit community. I know that I am much more interested in hearing opinions from people here, than I am from the general forum, even on matters that don't strictly pertain to HUSH. And I think that's why there are the occasional attempts at humorous or low-content posts in HUSH, rather than in off-topic areas.

Frankly, I think an ideal situation - but presumably impractical - would be to divide HUSH up in SEVERAL respects, including by stakes, table size (i.e., heads-up versus six-max), general theory, stats posts, rant/rave, etc. In other words, I personally wish HUSH had its own free-standing forum, or at least an area that could practically be divided in so many ways without being cumbersome.

But I realize that this will never happen for numerous reasons. So in the meantime, I will make my own effort to stick to purely substantive strategy posts.