View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Multitabling....necessary?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To the 4 tablers of 6max:

Do you're reads suck? I mean, after 15 minutes play i expect to have atleast 3-4notes made(1each for 4guys or 4on one guy). It takes time to write these shorthanded and check the logs for muckedhands or what happened preflop if i forget.

Can you seriously do this? I can already see windows flashing and annoying beeps going off then the horrid "IM BACK" button appearing having posted your blinds [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Just wondered... I figure you're notes must suck expect for the very experienced players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 4-table 5/10 and the only time I really make notes is on tricky TAG or if a fish or LAG does something surprising (i.e. if a fish wakes up on the turn consistently with a hand, but never raises the flop; if a fish likes to donk flushdraws, etc.). I would say PAHUD predicts with about 80-90% accuracy how a bad player will act in a certain hand on every street.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I'd say I average about 1 note per 100 hands at a 6max table.. I really don't need a 'lmpd Q6o MP clldwn isoraise bttm pr' note on a 60/3/.2 guy