Old 11-17-2004, 02:36 PM

Default Re: $5 SnG Hand History

[ QUOTE ]
#44 - I semi bluff that - pot sized bet
#49 - I put in a normal raise here
#54 - I fold to the reraise
#58 - Ditto #49

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand 44: I was UTG on the flop, you would still semi-bluff an OESD/backdoor flush in that situation with two left to act behind me? If I got called, I wouldn't necessarily know I was beat. I assume the semi-bluff would be follwed by folding to a reraise and check/folding if the turn missed?

Hand 49: I agree... I was being too aggressive.

Hand 54: Yeah, it was one of those things where I just didn't respect the opponent and figured he could be raising with anything. Apparently he hit something though and I paid for being loose.

Hand 58: My standard play here, with such a low pp, is to limp and fold if I don't hit a set. Again, I was being overly aggressive.

[ QUOTE ]
Last hand - Ugh. I don't know... I'll wait for others to comment. Perhaps your play is textbook. I'm reserving judgement [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Overall looks good!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Ugh is what I said too. I don't know how textbook it was, but as usual my worst play is my last. Looking at it now, I REALLY don't think a re-raise all-in with middle pair was a smart idea. I got "lucky" in that Juiceman sucks and my middle pair was ahead of what he called me with. This is one of those situations where the only hands that call me, beat me. I'm glad no one told Juiceman that so I could go into it with about a 10% edge. Ce la vie.
In conclusion:
Good Poker Playing: 1
Me: 0

Thanks people for all the advice.