View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Some hand from $1/2 level. Please for critique....

*Grunch*

Hand 1 I hate with a passion! Lead the flop, raise every time you can and keep your cursor on that bet/raise button every step of the way. There is no good way to check-raise the turn here as you force too many players to cold call so just keep betting, raising and leading.

Hand 2 I play the same, cannot see any other way. Overcalls is better than raising and finding yourself dominated.

Hand 3 is normally a fold pre-flop but as you seen to be in a loose passive games then OK. Fold the flop though. Chasing with the 5 of hearts on this board in a tiny pot sucks.

Hand 4 I tend to fold this pre-flop to a raise unless the raisor raises too many hands then I will 3 bet it. The check-raise on the flop is OK I think but once you get check-raised yourself on the river you are ahead almost never. Can't be too critical of the crying call though for just one more BB. But given that you yourself showed strength by check-raising the BB always has the 6 here.

EDIT: Did not see that you check/called hand 2 on the river I thought you had called an early bet. Betting out here is far better.