View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: 88 Live at the Bike. 30/60

I agree... I like your read on the turn... A-J seems to be somewhat likely. However, the way he played it--I would put him on exactly what you put him on 9-9 or 10-10. The way it looks... he has read the SB as weak as well and is stuck in call down mode.

The question on the turn would be do you think you can get him to lay down the best hand. With him calling 2 cold on the turn you have to put him on a hand which beats you.

My question would be how do you characterize UTG's play? Is he weak, TAG, ?? Just curious how that influenced your range adjustments.

I would like to say that I think this discussion has been very good. It has been a long time since we have had some thoughtful discussion on the mental thought processes and decisions that a player was going through street by street.

This street by street thought analysis is what really helps our game improve unlike the "he's a 34/14 vpip player". That really doesnt lend a lot to the discussion, but this type of discussion lends a lot more. Hopefully we can continue to spark great discussion in the medium forum and the high limit posters will be mad that they separated us!! LOL!