View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:39 PM

Default Re: OT: ATTENTION EVERYONE, RE: MEGABET

It clearly was not a mistake.
I PMed him the day after the tournament to see if he needed my email or anything to transfer. He didn't respond. A couple of days later I sent an email stating I didn't receive payment. After no response to that one or any other one I started this thread to chide him into paying.
Surprisingly he got pissed and in his Megabet way started telling everyone how much he made and - and this is where the problems started - claimed that he paid (of course, b/c he makes soooo much money) and that I was a liar. Once Durron asked for proof (because I'll admit, our whiny little argument was hijacking threads - but it pissed me off that he's bragging that he makes 8K a month, he's a high roller, etc. and he's welching on a crummy $22.) I finally got a PM from him that said Get a F**king Life and yelling about how I'm sad that I'm making a fuss over $22 which he spends more than that in gas per day. He did not say he paid me in the PM which would have been anyone reasonable's first response to check with the person privately before their good name was sullied.
Both Durron597 and citanul received proof that I never received payment.

And anyone who thinks that it's no big deal b/c it's only $22 is missing the point entirely.