View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 06:00 PM

Default Re: $60k in 60 Days - Days 1 and 2

dude get rid of those varicose veins or whatever you got before you start another challenge. We know you got game ..if I had any serious health problems poker would be on the back burner and I'd be devoting 3-4 hours a day to getting things re-balanced physically not just a 45 minute a day cardio workout.

Keep some balance in your life unless you are just on a mission to make as much money as possible in the next few years from poker. I guess I just dont understand the hurry when you have exceptional talent you 'll always be able to make lots of molla.

When I was in my twenties all I was doing was [censored] everything in sight and partying my ballz off...but I stayed in good shape during those years. You have the rest of your life-30's and 40's to vegitate in front of a computer screen. Dont live a middle-aged life at such a young age..beleive me I'm 43..You are only going to be young once enjoy it..

People on these boards are mentioning health issues and they are in their 20's. If you got issues in your 20's the 40's are going to be very ugly indeed...get the hell outside.