View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 08:37 AM

Default 2 NL400 hands, I play same line with same hand

6max. I'm 30/15 in this particular game I am not out of line much as only a few orbits. Villian in hand 1 is unknown and has a large stack. Villian in hand 2 at first seems wacky and tricky, but as yet I have not seen him raise postflop without a hand.

1) I'm sb with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I have 400 or so.

Villian 1 raises to 16 (utg+1), button calls, I reraise to 60, villian 1 drops, button calls.

Flop 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], I bet 95 into 140, villian calls.

Turn 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (pot = 330), I push for 250 or so.

Button called and lost the hand, yummy, my KK was tabled.

ok, hand 2, exactly 6 hands later, effective stacks 850

Villian 1 opens (utg+1) to 16, button calls, I make it 60 again with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Villian 1 calls quickly, button drops.

Flop Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet 95 into 140 again (i want it to look like im trying to represent KK again), villian 1 minraises me, (at this point I have 650 behind and he covers), your play and reasoning? (if you call provide plan for turn/river)